Thursday, February 9, 2012

        The final presentation was over. Some classmates did very good on their projects. Our topic is Euthanasia. My partner introduced the topic and presented the con side and I presented the pro side for what our concept was, why we chose the headline and the image. When I started the research with my partner about this project, I saw a lot of sick people from the pictures online. Most of them were suffering because of endless pain with them days and nights. When I put myself into their situation, I believed that these people must constantly think about their life,  whether it is still worthy to live, or it is better to die. I chose that headline "dignity at last" because people who are very sick often feel that their life is no longer worth living. In other words they feel they are losing their dignity. The image of our ad shows such a sick man deeply in thoughts watching the sunset. Life is beautiful, but they can not enjoy their life because of the sickness. They are only suffering. Nobody wants to die, but sometimes it is better to go. I believed our presentation was good, except that the font we used for the headline was too hard at the back, was not good with the background.

        Our next assignment is doing market product advertising. We are required to create 3 magazine spreads for the product with our new partners. By next Monday, we have to write a brief about the product we want to advertise. Well, it's a complete new topic about the ad, which turns from charitable into commercial. I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment